Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oasis - (Whats The Story) morning glory? fav songs?

rate the songs from (Whats The Story) morning glory?
Oasis - (Whats The Story) morning glory? fav songs?
Hello:*****-Great opening track, especially sing hello, hello, it's good to be back.

Roll With It:****- This song is good. Good second track but not as good as the opening track.

Wonderwall:*****- Classic Oasis. Everyone on the planet knows how good this song it so I don't need to expand on it.

Don't Look Back in Anger:*****- Another Classic Oasis tune and one of my all time personal favorites.

Hey Now:***1/4- I don't hate this song but if you ask me what are my favorite Oasis songs this one doesn't come close.

Swamp Song (Interludes 1 %26amp; 2):**- This was just a clip and in the long run I wished they would have put the entire song instead because that was a ***** song with great guitar riffs.

Some Might Say:*****- Another classic and their first #1 single in England.

Cast No Shadows:*****- Another personal favorite of mine.

She's Electric:***- I always liked this one for the simplicity of it's lyrics and it's Beatlesque sound.

Morning Glory:*****- This song was just a great one to rock out to.

Champagne Supernova:*****- Classic song and at almost 7 minutes it was an awesome way to close out the album.



All in all I rate the whole album a ****1/2. Now looking back and listening to the b-sides that didn't make the album I would have included the whole Swamp song instead of 2 clips. I would have removed Hey Now and put in Acquiesce. I would have also included The Msterplan as well so the album would look like:

1. Hello

2. Acquiesce

3. Roll With It

4. Wonderwall

5. Don't Look Back in Anger

6. The Swamp Song (in its entirity)

7. Some Might Say

8. Cast No Shadow

9. She's Electric

10. Morning Glory

11. Champagne Supernova

12. The Masterplan
Reply:3

No comments:

Post a Comment