Monday, February 13, 2012

Morning glory grinding?

I have no machine i can use to grind them and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to grind them i tried smashing them with a hammer but they just shoot off
Morning glory grinding?
Maybe the seeds are trying to tell you something. First check out www.EROWID.com. Then use a coffee grinder or soak them overnite and chew, chew, chew. I knew a guy that used the coffee grinder in the grocery store, just don't get caught. When I tried them I got nothing out of it. RScott
Reply:I soak mine for a couple of days, then put them between 2 layers of sandpaper and rub the sheets together. It must work, or I wouldn't have Morning Glory crawling all the way up the staircase outside my apartment every Summer.



I have also had success just planting the seeds in the late fall, before the ground freezes. They have all winter to soften up, and when Spring comes, they start popping out of the ground. I discovered this about 5 years ago. I didn't plant any seeds at all, and they came up where I had planted them the year before and didn't pull out the old plants or remove the flowers from the fence--they reseeded themselves. Now I just dig in a few seeds here and there in November and I have a great crop of Morning Glories come Summer Be sure to mix in some Moonflowers, they look awesome together, since the Morning Glories open during the day, and the Moonflowers at night.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment